Sunday, January 1, 2017

Where's their brain?

The following picture was taken by me in front of Malayan Banking at Ara Damansara, which is a suburb in Petaling Jaya, at about 3 pm on Friday, 30 December 2016. 

I was looking for a bay to park my car for people like me. (I am now somewhat handicapped - after my recent accident in Singapore.)  The picture speaks loud and clear about the driver of this vehicle's attitude! Shouldn't he or she be publicly shamed??? Or is he or she or handicapped but "up there"?



On the same day, I also took the picture on the left. The spot is in front of Evolve, near the new Subang LRT station.

Do take a good look at the little traffic divider in front of the MyV car, do you think you can see it well well at night?

It is going to send someone flying one day!

Where are these people's brains???

No comments:

Post a Comment