Sunday, February 17, 2019

Pientzehuang - Miraculous Traditional Chinese Medicine


I had never heard of this traditional Chinese medicine until I had my August 2016 accident.

A very caring friend rushed it to me when I was undergoing intensive observation after a flab attachment surgery. I was told that it was good for recovery after a surgery. I took a look at it and decided to put it aside – what exactly it was meant for was not clear; the dosage instruction was particularly not reassuring. There are eight capsules in one box, which presumably contained 3gm of the medicine. An adult is supposed to take 6 gm each time. How does the Math work? How many capsules should I take each time?

Some months ago, Prof Hong Hai, who was the CEO of Har Par, told me that his company had wanted to acquire the rights to make and market – like what they do for Tiger Balm – but the offer was turned down. The Chinese consider it guo-bao (national treasure) and was therefore not for sale.

But I didn’t know this bit of the medicine’s reputation that time.

The bad news was finally conveyed to me; the Singapore surgeon had to remove the flab. The sight was most ugly. The orthopedic surgeon suggested that I consider having my left foot amputated. He even introduced someone with a prosthetic leg to show me how he could live with it without disrupting routines. I was all ready for the amputation…

My son and daughter were all against it. That had to be the last resort, they insisted.

I showed a senior surgeon there about this Pientzehuang. He saw no harm in my trying it.

What’s there to lose, I told my wife. I started the course without hesitation.

Yes, it worked wonders!

I could feel some strange sensation coming from the heel-ankle area soon after taking the capsules. The mess began to granulate and soon a membrane was formed over it.

The rest is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment