Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Battersea Power Station


There is this full-page advertisement in The Straits Times of Singapore today (September 16, 2014); I am sure it is also published in the major newspapers all over the world: The global launch of SP Setia Bhd Group’s Battersea Power Station project in London.
 
SP Setia Bhd Group is Malaysia’s premier builder. I suppose Sime Darby Property and the country Employee Provident Fund are also involved, since their logos are also featured in the advertisement.
 
The following two statements in the advertisement caught my attention:

  1. After highly successful launches for Phases 1 and 2, register now for both commercial leasing opportunities and for the stunning apartments by Foster + Partners and Gehry Partners that are being brought to the market as part of the Global Launch in October.
     
  2. We don't do ordinary.
I thought they are not quite correct grammatically. Usually, I would not have bothered. But this advertisement is supposed to be from the best of the best in Malaysia and is being splashed all over the world.


Can someone tell me that I am wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment