Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wisdom from Mugabe



Someone forwarded the following to me. I thought I should share it with friends...




(I am not sure Mugabe really said these things though. If I remember correctly, in Degrees in Violence, a book written about Mugabe by David Blair many years ago, Mugabe is no dumb-dumb. He has collected something six academic degrees - all real stuff, certainly not from Pacific Western or Century Universities!)


From Mugabe...



1. Racism will never end as long as white cars are still using black
tyres.

2. Racism Will never end as long we still wash first white clothes,
then other colours later.

3. Racism will never end if people still use black to symbolise bad
luck and WHITE for peace!

4. Racism will never end if people still wear white clothes to
weddings and black clothes to the funerals.

5. Racism will never end as long as those who don't pay their bills
are blacklisted not White listed. Even when playing the pool
(snooker), you haven't won until you sink the black ball, and the
white ball must remain on the field.

His conclusion...." BUT I don't CARE, SO LONG AS I'M STILL
USING THE WHITE TOILET PAPER TO WIPE MY ASS, I 'M
STILL FINE...! "



No comments:

Post a Comment