Saturday, March 30, 2019

Turning 70, Time to do Social Work!

I have turned 70; it is time for me to do social work. It is now my pleasure to extend FREE advisory service (also as an effort to keep me mentally and physically robust!) to those in need in areas like:
  • ·        Personal/Career Improvement and Development
  • ·        Business and Corporate Development
  • ·        Knowledge and Thought-Leadership Pursuits
  • ·        Networks and Connections

My career spanned more than 45 years and covered several industries. Started with the Malaysian Industrial Development Authority, I went on to hold senior operational and/or policy positions in organisations like the Agriculture Bank of Malaysia, Genting, Guthrie, the Low Yat Group, and the IMC Pan-Asia Group. Though my first degree is in Engineering, I have also taught diploma-in-management and MBA classes and authored/co-authored books principally on strategy.

I am now a Board member of a Singapore-based foundation, the director of vineyard cum cattle farm in in Victoria, Australia and an adviser to an energy company.


All are welcome. Anyone needing help can me at yblim.celebrating70@gmail.com. I have started a mailbox specifically for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment