Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Customers Can Wait


We decided to change some of our curtains in our apartment.

I googled for information.

From its website, Baagus Curtains look impressive. I called and a lady said I had to visit the showroom at One City at USJ.

One City is a huge complex. But somehow it looks very disorderly. The signage at the entrance was already damaged; yet no one saw fit to have it repaired.

Baagus occupies a number of shop lots. But wait a minute; it was totally unmanned when we arrived at 11:30 this morning. A note was pinned on the door; I telephone one of the numbers stated.

Sorry, we are having a meeting at our head office. I will only be in the showroom at 2pm.

What? A one-lady show?

Maybe its business motto is: Customers can wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment